Thursday 31 March 2011

Praetorian Ogryn Thursday #2 Bone Head and thanks!

I'm on track with my (pretty easy I'll give you) target of one a week. In fact I'm slightly ahead as I couldn't resist working a little more on the banner of the standard bearer you'l see next week. Here's my Bonehead for the unit, with the obligatory metal skull (odd then he's not called metalhead?) the eye of which is just a space marine bionic helmet bit jammed in the green stuff, I had to sculpt his hand a bit, and his figners a bit chunky but its really a bit late to change it! Here's some pics:




I just noticed I accidentally smudged black on the back of his jacket, must have been when i was painting the base edge... lets er... call it a trial weathering technique until I get around to fixing it :P.

This seems like as good an opportunity as any to once again say thanks to all those who take the time to stop by and have a look at the blog and a particular thank you to my followers. Popping things up here, getting your feedback and comments really helps me hit my modelling goals and brings me that step closer to sticking and painting that entire cupboard of unopened warhammer boxes I've collected over the last eight years or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment