Thursday 24 March 2011

Praetorian Ogryn Thursdays.

Those of you who have been following from early last year when I started this whole blog thing may remember I made up a squad of 6 ogryns. Its about time I got them painted up really. Thus as a motivational exercise for the next few weeks I'm going to post one of the last three up every week starting today. TA DA!





Heres an ogryn grunt. I actually might like him the best of all the guys I made up. The GS work is hardly flawless but they were my first major GS project and I'm still pretty happy with the overall results (from a distance at least!). I also wanted to say thanks to all those who many eons ago commented on what I should put on their banner. The painting of it has begun, I'm sorry it took me so long!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! Always good to see more Praetorian stuff out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's excellent mate, I remember you sculpting them up and I was impressed then and seeing him painted is even more impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete