Thursday 30 April 2015

Imperial Knight number 2 progress WIP

On some level I believe I enjoy suffering. So I decided as I was getting lots of painting done I should start a lengthy project even though I'm in the middle of another one... Cunning as a fox me... Anyway here'es where I've got to:

The spray paint stage (his guns and face are also done but I forgot to snap them! First everything got a coat of black. then red on the armoured parts. trying to keep it off the underbody with limited success. Then brown over the base and feet. A little silver for the dred corpse. Grey for the rocky area.


I tidied up the black and used silver to pop in the details like with my previous knight. Other metal will be brass to keep things varied. Hope you like him so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment