Tuesday 19 April 2016

Imperial Knight 2 part 3 weathering and details.

So here's pretty much where I'm at, closing on a year since I got this guy base coloured. Who says I never get around to things eh? I weathered the red with a sponge using the highlight orange (wild rider red) and dark brown(rhinox hide). Minor chipping in places with the brown and metal on a few sharper exposed edges. Brass scorpion with watered down nihilith oxide and silver trim were both toned down with agrax earthshade. You can see the legs are yet to be shaded and weathered here but I got round to it below!

The mighty chainblade, swapped to the other side on this chap to give some variation between the knights.

A closer look at some weathering.

Eyes ready to be very slightly visible under the faceplate later.

Leg weathering! Sorry about that crummy camera shadow...

Legs again!

And everything so far all together. Hopefully I'll keep up the paintng vibe on this guy and update sooner than a year away.

No comments:

Post a Comment